This recipe is about the best part of the cookie – the DOUGH! Learn my four steps to make these egg-less, no bake vegan protein cookie dough bites.
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 2 scoops of protein powder
- 1 cup nut butter (I used almond butter in my recipe)
- 1/3 cup maple syrup or agave
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- The zest from one orange (about 1 teaspoon)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips (I used the Enjoy Life brand)
- Add all of the ingredients except the chocolate chips into a food processor. Blend until the dough forms a thick paste-like texture.
- Remove blade from food processer and add chocolate chips. Fold in the chocolate chips with the dough until combined.
- Scoop out 2 tablespoons worth of dough, and roll together into a ball. You should have about 30 bites.
- Place the dough in the refrigerator for 10 minutes, so it firms up, and enjoy!
If the mixture is too thick, add a little more maple syrup or agave. If the mixture is too thin, add a little more oats.
Chocolate or vanilla protein powder would both be delicious options in this recipe!
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Category: Snacks
- Cuisine: Cookie bites
- Serving Size: 2 bites
- Calories: 152
- Sugar: 11.9g
- Sodium: 52mg
- Fat: 6.9g
- Saturated Fat: 3.3g
- Carbohydrates: 21.4g
- Fiber: 2.5g
- Protein: 4.5g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: cookie dough, indulgent, no-bake, sweet, chocolate, protein balls, maple syrup