A frozen summer treat with fresh strawberries, blueberries, and coconut. It is so easy to whip up and is a healthy snack that kids and adults will LOVE!
- 2 cups dairy-free unsweetened yogurt*
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup or agave
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- A pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup strawberries, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/4 cup raspberries, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper, and set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, stir together the yogurt, maple syrup or agave, vanilla extract, and salt until well combined.
- Spread the yogurt onto the baking sheet so it’s about 1/2-inch thick. Sprinkle the berries and shredded coconut evenly over top. Add any other desired toppings now as well.
- Place the baking sheet in the freezer for at least 3 hours or until completely frozen.
- Cut or break into pieces and serve!
- Store leftovers in a freezer-safe container or baggie for up to 3 months.
If you have sweetened yogurt, omit adding the maple syrup and vanilla extract.
Right before serving, I let the bark sit at room temperature for 2-3 minutes to soften just a little bit.
- Freezer Time:
- Category: Snack
- Method: Freezer
- Cuisine: American