This vegan fajita bowl recipe is all made on one sheet pan and is perfect for a quick, easy, and customizable weeknight dinner for the family!
Homemade Vegan Fajita Seasoning:
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 8 ounces of portobello mushrooms, sliced into strips
- 1/2 head of cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 2 bell peppers (any color you wish), sliced into strips
- 1/2 red onion, sliced into strips
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups cooked white, brown, or cauliflower rice
- Avocado or guacamole
- Pico de gallo
- Vegan sour cream
- Refried beans
- Fresh cilantro
- Preheat your oven to 425°F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or a reusable silicone baking mat.
- Prepare the homemade taco seasoning by mixing together all of the spices in a small bowl.
- Spread prepared veggies onto your baking sheet, drizzle olive oil and taco seasoning over top, and mix until all of the veggies are well-coated.
- Bake for 25 minutes, tossing once halfway through until the veggies are tender and slightly browned. While the veggies are cooking, prepare any toppings you’d like.
- To serve, spoon about 1/2 cup rice into a bowl, top with the fajita veggies, and add any of your favorite toppings. Enjoy!
Nutrition info is for the fajita seasoning and fajita bowl ingredients with brown rice. It does not include any topping options.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 25 Minutes
- Category: Entree
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Serving Size: 1 fajita bowl
- Calories: 247
- Sugar: 4.2g
- Sodium: 321mg
- Fat: 11.8g
- Saturated Fat: 1.6g
- Carbohydrates: 32.9g
- Fiber: 4.7g
- Protein: 5.8g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: fajita bowl, sheet pan dinner, Mexican food, bell pepper, cauliflower, portobello mushrooms