This vegan whipped feta only has only 6 ingredients! This dip comes together in 5 minutes but looks and tastes totally gourmet. It has a creamy, yet tangy flavor that is addicting, and it is the perfect sharable appetizer for any party or gathering.
- 8-ounce block of vegan feta (Violife is my favorite)
- 1/2 cup plain vegan greek yogurt or vegan sour cream
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove
- Zest from one lemon
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
Optional add-ins and garnishes:
- 1 teaspoon fresh chives
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon roasted sesame seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Microgreens for garnish
- A spoonful of marinated olives for garnish
- 1 tablespoon vegan honey for garnish
- 2 tablespoons toasted pine nuts for garnish
- 1 tablespoon crushed pistachios for garnish
- Add all of the ingredients to a food processor, and process until smooth and creamy. You might need to scrape down the sides of the food processor and continue processing until completely combined.
- Add any additional ingredients and pulse them in the food processor with the whipped feta until incorporated.
- Transfer to a serving bowl, make a swirl in the top with the back of a spoon, and drizzle with a little olive oil. Garnish with fresh herbs, pepper, sesame seeds, really you cannot go wrong here!
- Serve with fresh-cut veggies, pita bread, crostini, or chips!
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: Greek
- Serving Size: 2 ounces
- Calories: 193
- Sugar: 0g
- Sodium: 255mg
- Fat: 18g
- Saturated Fat: 9.7g
- Carbohydrates: 7.7g
- Fiber: 2.7g
- Protein: 1.4g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: feta, violife, shareable, appetizer, snack, party food, party dip, vegan cheese