As the name of the blog suggests… I think meals are best when they are served vegan! I have slowly transitioned into the vegan lifestyle over the past decade, and have a passion for creating.
If you’ve ever been curious about whipping up a delicious vegan dish but had no idea where to start, I’ve got your back!
I wanted to start this blog to teach others that vegan meals can be delicious and made with ingredients you are used to. Vegan or not – there is a recipe on Best Served Vegan that I’m sure you’ll LOVE.
You can also view my portfolio here!
Get to Know Me: 5 Fast Facts
- My boyfriend, David, went to culinary school (winning), and is the mind behind most of the Best Served Vegan recipes.
- The BIGGEST thing standing in my way when initially trying to go vegan was cheese. Saying I loved cheese is a huge understatement! To help me in my vegan pursuits, my mom bought me a book called The Cheese Trap by Neal D. Barnard. I got halfway through the book and have been vegan ever since!
- I could eat pasta every single day of my life if you let me. Plain pasta with butter, Mac-n-cheese… you name a pasta dish, I’ll help you eat it!
- I went to the University of Michigan and will forever GO BLUE (sorry to any Ohio State people reading this)!
- I have a puppy named Ollie who is a Rottweiler Dalmatian mix (or as I like to call him… a Rottmatian).
If you try any of my recipes make sure to rate and leave a comment for me because I’d love to hear your thoughts! Having a craving for even more content? Follow along with me on Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook.